Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Spring!

It feels like ages since i wrote something on my blog. I havent updated it in quite a while and since jana i've wanted to log in and write something. Part of the reason why i havent written anything is because i have been too lazy, the other part is because i have been busy with work and the other reason is because i have been busy trying to rediscover myself. Yea thats right, trying to rediscover myself. April is said to be a cruel month and for me it was a living hell, so much went wrong and i felt like that was not the way my life should have been going, i let loose of the things i had promised myself that i'd accomplish and everything was just crazy and out of control.

Come May and things seem to be going smoothly, the sun is shining in helsinki, we can walk comfortably with less clothing on!, the birds are singing, everything looks so lush and green, there are beatiful flowers all over and the place is simply amazing apart from the morning and evening bouts of sneezing due to pollen. Other than that, my life feels normal again, i have found out simple little ways of making myself happy once again, i have a more positive outlook to my life, my job, the place am living in and simply to life, i have managed to shed some 'extra baggage' that i sooo dont need in my life and have been carrying;now i carry only what my shoulders can stand and oh yeah, i have discovered a new hobby that i absolutely love and more so, i get to share it with my close friends and they seem to be loving it just as much as i do.

I got to apologize to someone for a wrong i did to them sometime ago and for a very very long time i haven't been able to say sorry to them, probably because i was too proud to say it and also because i didn't know where to start or when would be the right moment do to it. But i decided not to wait any longer, i was tired of living with the guilt and i realized that the only way i'll be at peace is by saying am sorry. Even though she still hasn't told me whether she's forgiven me or not, i feel much better and deep down i know i have done the right thing, now the rest is upto her.
Lets just say, life seems much more brighter for me and am happi about it. Am praying that the summer will turn out to be a warm happy one and i know God will grant my wish.
Here's to a lovely warm summer, full of laughter and all other good things that come with this wonderful time of the year!!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM , Blogger Shaggy said...

First in.

And you are?

Coz if you are all that am all over that too. Got you from Kip's blog and I was like, lets check this mama out.

Finland, huh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home