Friday, February 03, 2006

Of surprises..

I love surprises..they are just..exciting!!!!This year, i really really wanted to plan a surprise birthday for my best friend but given the way am broke, i couldnt do that. But because i wanted something different and special for her, i decided to have someone bake a special cake for her..it was the cheapest way out for me. Luckily i got someone who would do it for me for free all i had to do was buy them the ingredients. I couldnt belive how lucky i was coz i knew going to the bakery would cost me even more than i'd have spent on a small surprise party. It was nothing so ceremonial but my siz and i called my friend when we right outside her house to open the door for us...and when she opened the door we gave her the cake while singing happy birthday..just the two of us. It was a special moment my friend almost cried..i loved the look on her face when she opened the box and saw what was inside!!I myself had not seen that cake before so it was a surprise for me too: it was just lovely, really huge and with her name and age on the sides and her names' initials on top, covering the whole cake..cant even explain. Anyway, it was beautiful and we had a lovely evening laughing and talking and my friend was happy and more than grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home