Tuesday, January 17, 2006

So, finally...

For ages now i have kept promising myself that one of these days i will start my own blog finally i have managed to start one though halfway through i almost said to hell with it coz half of the names i wanted to use for my username have already been taken so i kept gettting 'sorry, the name is not available'. I hope i can be able to keep up with the blogging and my buddies too can be able to view my blog. I love reading other people's blogs and i think its a fab idea.

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM , Blogger S said...

Hey wsup,

Good to see you blogging, it helps to talk (write) to your self hehe. Don't ask how i found out about your blog..i was just checking on the newest blogs..and well this blog feels so much like you.

Will drop in more often.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home