Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sometime ago, a friend wrote something on her blog that i found very interesting..about when the wrong person loves you right. Since then, i have been thinking about it a lot and i just wonder why sometimes life has to be like that..when u want something so bad and you cant have it ama when u get so much of something that you dont like/love. Well, there is this guy who is reeeeaallly crazy about me sometimes i think he is nuts. He just cant keep his eyes off me whenever we meet and is so interested in conversing with me while i, on the other hand just cant stand him, AT ALL!!!!To me, we have absolutely nothing in common but to him, we were just made for each other and he'd do anything to make me his galfriend. So far i've turned down his offer to meet up for coffee, visit him and he doesnt even have my phone number!We met at a party jana and he tried all he could to talk to me and at first i completely ignored him, gave hints that am not interested in talking to him but at some point i felt like am being too bitchy so i talked with him kidogo then made an excuse and walked away. He was pestering me for my phone number so i promised to give it to him(just to get him off my back) before leaving the party then when it was time for him to leave...he left before me...he came up to me and went like 'am leaving now' i was dancing so i just told him ok, bye but he said it again and i repeated the same words. He must have felt really bad and i could see it written all over his face and he semad 'yaani thats all you are going to say to me?' and i asked him what more he expected me to say to him. I guess at that point he gave up and just walked away. I didnt think much about it until today..and i felt a tinge of guilt inside me(poor guy).

Ok, i cant stand the guy but that does not mean i should treat him like trash. On the other hand, its not that i intend to be rude to him or ignore him but when i see him it just happens. Of course i know he feels really bad about it and probably wonders why i have to be so bitchy but he still tries again and again, maybe hoping that the next time will be better than the last. Sometime ago, my sister(who by the way thinks this is the right guy for me) was making noise at me for treating the poor guy so badly and going on and on about how nice he is, wat a good boyfriend he'd make then she mentioned that there is one gal who is just crazy about the same guy that i cant stand. It is in situations like this that i cant help but wonder why life has to be like that sometimes. Probably the guy treats that gal badly and she is always wondering why he has to be so mean to her and am sure the guy wonders why i have to be so mean to him. Quite interesting i must say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home